Do you know you can begin your educational career in one of Europe’s most affluent and vibrant academic nations?
The Netherlands’ Radboud Scholarship Program for 2024 is your ticket to a top-notch education and complete cultural immersion. This scholarship award provides outstanding chances for overseas students, regardless of whether they pursue a master’s degree or a short course.
As a beneficiary of this scholarship, it will give you the opportunity to concentrate on your studies without worrying about your finances.
This blog post contains a thorough overview of the Radboud Scholarship Program for 2024 in the Netherlands and how to apply for the scholarship.
About the 2024 Radboud Scholarship Program
The 2024 Radboud scholarships in Europe include the fees of the student’s visa, residence permit, and health insurance throughout their stay in the Netherlands.
Through this scholarship initiative, Radboud University will enroll outstanding, highly motivated non-European students who wish to study in the Netherlands.
To be eligible for the 2024 Radboud University Scholarship for International Students in the Netherlands, applicants must have an outstanding academic record. Furthermore, only students from non-EU/EEA countries are eligible to apply for Master’s scholarships.
According to statistics, the Radboud Scholarship gives over 28 prizes to overseas students enrolled in programs offered by the faculties listed below. The selection criteria for the Radboud University Scholarship 2024 are based on your academic aptitude, references, and desire.
Scholars are taught to be well-rounded individuals capable of performing excellent research. One of the Scholarship’s key goals is to create a multicultural community dedicated to beginning and guiding healthy global growth.
As a result of this, the Radboud University scholarship program is more than just a source of income for students; it also reflects a future vision for a healthy community. These overseas students will assist the institute in fulfilling its purpose of making a difference and addressing global societal challenges and concerns.
Faculties for Radboud Scholarship in the Netherlands 2024
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Social Sciences
Faculty of Philosophy, Theology, and Religious Studies
Faculty of Science
Nijmegen School of Management
Educational Field Options Available at Radboud University for Scholars
Anthropology and Development Studies
Arts and Culture
Department of Biology
Behavioral Science (Science)
Environment and Society Science
Historical, Literary, and Cultural Studies (Research)
International Business Communication
International and European Law
Molecular Mechanism of Disease
North American Studies
Philosophy and Science
Physics and Astronomy
Social and Cultural Science
Eligibility Criteria for the Radboud Scholarship Program
- International students who are interested in applying for the 2024 Radboud University Scholarship in the Netherlands must be non-EU/EEA nations citizens and possess a non-EU/EEU passport.
- Students must possess a bachelor’s degree from a non-Dutch international institution.
- For the semester beginning in September 2024, candidates must have an official admission letter and be enrolled in the English-taught master’s program.
- Applicants must meet the program’s standards for English proficiency.
- To be eligible for this award, candidates must be enrolled at Radboud University full-time as Master’s students in 2024.
- Applicants must meet all the necessary requirements for acquiring a visa for the Netherlands.
Admission Requirements for Radboud Master’s Scholarship
- Motivation letter
- Academic transcript
- Recommendation letters from reputable sources
- Curriculum Vitae
Benefits of the Radboud Scholarship Program
- The tuition will drop from 17,000 euros to 2.530 euros. Students will only be required to pay €2.530.
- The Radboud Masters scholarship 2024 covers visa fees.
- A complete residence permit will be given.
- Additionally, the scholarship covers health insurance.
- The Radboud Scholarship Program 2024 gives international students a chance to study in the Netherlands.
How to Apply for the 2024 Radboud University Scholarship
- You can indicate your interest in the scholarship in the application system when you apply for admission to a Master’s program. If you haven’t already uploaded them for the Master’s program application, you will be asked to provide two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.
- Admission to the Master’s program does not guarantee selection for the Scholarship. The entire Scholarship cannot be applied for separately; however, if you use RSP in Osiris, you can apply for both the full and half grant.
As a result, if you are selected for the Radboud prize program, you will be informed whether you have received the total or partial prize.
- You must have completed your application through the OSIRIS Application System online by February 28, 2024. Please be advised that incomplete applications will not be considered for the Radboud Scholarship.
Does Radboud University Offer Scholarships?
Radboud University offers the Radboud Scholarship Program, which provides a limited number of gifted non-EEA students a (partial) scholarship to study at Radboud University.
How Can I Apply for the Radboud Scholarship?
When applying for a Master’s program, declare that you intend to apply for a Radboud Scholarship on the OSIRIS Application system. You will be asked to provide two reference letters and a résumé.
The 2024 Radboud Scholarship Program in the Netherlands gives you the opportunity to study in Europe. Whether pursuing a master’s degree or a short course, this grant offers exceptional options for international students. As a result of the financial assistance provided by this scholarship program, you will be allowed to concentrate on your studies and experience Dutch culture.