We’ve got good news for you! Scholarship programs for the 2024/2025 session at the University of Yale are currently ongoing.
This scholarship is for international students who intend to obtain a Bachelor, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree from the University of Yale.
The University of Yale provides various scholarships to international students in the form of financial aid. Over 63% of their undergraduate students are based on scholarships. The scholarship for postgraduate studies are solely dependent on the department in charge of the course. This is because each department have different funding policies at the postgraduate level.
This scholarship covers all academic fields available at the University of Yale, USA ( including Bachelor and Postgraduate Studies).
Deadline for Undergraduate Studies –
- For Single-Choice Early Action applicants – 1st of November, 2023
- For Regular Decision applicants – 2nd of January, 2024
Deadline for Postgraduate Studies-
- For applicants in courses such as Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS), Chemistry, Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Economics, English Language and Literature, History of Art, Linguistics, Psychology, Statistics, Statistics and Data Science (M.S.) – 1st of December 2023
- For applicants in courses such as African American Studies, American Studies, Anthropology, Applied Physics, Astronomy, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical and Environmental Engineering, Classics, Comparative Literature, Computer Sciences (Ph.D.), Electrical Engineering, Film and Media Studies, Germanic Languages and Literature, History, History of Science and Medicine, Law, Management, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science, Personalized Medicine and Applied Engineering, Physics, Political Science, Public Health, Religious Studies, Slavic Languages and Literatures, Sociology, Statistics and Data Science (Ph.D.), Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies – 15th of December, 2023
Read also, 2024 International Scholarships To Study at the University of Manitoba, Canada (Fully Funded)
- For applicants in the following courses such as African Studies, Applied Mathematics, Archaeological Studies, Architecture, Computer Science (M.S.), Earth and Planetary Sciences, East Asian Languages and Literatures, East Asian Studies, Environment, European and Russian Studies, French, International Development and Economics, Investigative Medicine, Italian Studies, Medieval Studies, Music, Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations, Nursing, Philosophy, Spanish and Portuguese – 2nd of January, 2024
Type of Scholarship – Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D
Country – USA.
University – University of Yale.
For international students who would love to combine programs, we recommend that you apply earlier before the deadline date.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The University of Yale, USA, accepts international students from all over the world.
It covers all the financial needs demonstrated by the family of the international student. The University of Yale takes into consideration your parent’s financial assets, income, and finances to determine the type of scholarship that you will be awarded – either partial or fully funded scholarship.
So if your family income is less than 65,000 USD a year, all your fees will be fully covered including tuition and other monthly stipends. In other words, you will have access to a fully funded scholarship program at the University of Yale.
Also, keep in mind that the scholarship awarded at the University of Yale is well over the average of 50,000 USD for every session.
To be eligible for this type of scholarship at the University of Yale, there are certain requirements or standards that you must provide or meet. They are:
- You must be able to speak English – the required language of communication at the University of Yale.
- You must have a score of 100 on the internet-based TOEFL, 600 on paper-based TOEFL, 250 on the computer-based TOEFL.
- You must have an IELTS score of 7 or more.
- You must have a Pearson Test Score of 70 or more.
- You must be qualified or already enrolled in the FRPL – Federal Free / Reduced Price Lunch Program.
- You must be qualified to receive or have already received the SAT (testing fee waiver) or ACTs.
- You must be registered for a program that assists students from low-income families either at the Federal, State, or local level.
- You must provide a supporting statement from a college access counselor, school official, community leader, or financial aid officer.
- You are eligible to apply if your annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You must apply for either a bachelor’s degree, master or Ph.D. degree at the University of Yale, USA.
- You must have completed your undergraduate studies or its equivalent before applying for a Masters program at the University of Yale.
- To apply for a bachelor’s degree program at the University of Yale, you must have obtained a High School Certificate or its equivalent.
- If you are homeless or living in subsidized public housing by the federal or a foster home, then you are qualified to apply for the scholarship program at the University of Yale.
A Little History About the University of Yale
Yale was founded in New Haven, Connecticut in 1701. Today, it is referred to as the 3rd oldest university in the United States of America. It was originally for clergymen but soon started accommodating other teaching methods that attracted academic lovers of various fields to the university.
The University of Yale is an alma mater to popular and reputable citizens of the United States of America, ranging from Nobel Laureates to Rhode Scholars. Little wonder it is ranked among the best universities in the world today.
The University of Yale is ranked at no.3 best university in the US by US News, and ranked at no.15, the best university in the world by Top Universities owing to its academic excellence that it has been consistent with since its inception.
How To Apply for a Scholarship at the University of Yale, USA
In addition to the eligibility criteria mentioned above, there are other specific requirements that you must provide during your scholarship application process to the University of Yale. They include:
- Recommendations from 2 Teachers.
- An 80 USD Application Fee or Waiver.
- TOEFL, IELTS, and SAT testing results.
- Counselor recommendation.
For undergraduate courses, you can apply on the University’s Admission portal.
If you are pursuing a postgraduate study at Yale, you can also apply at the University’s admission page.