The Oxford Pershing Square Graduate scholarship opportunities are for students who are prepared to use education to significantly change the world. For motivated and socially responsible people, the 2024 Fully Funded Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships in the UK present a rare opportunity for them to study abroad.
The University of Oxford scholarship allows you to concentrate on your studies and other self-developmental endeavors by paying your tuition, taking care of your living needs, and giving you a sizable stipend.
Therefore, in this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about this life-changing opportunity.
About the 2024 Fully Funded Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship Program
One of the most prestigious scholarships for international students who desire to study for their MBA and master’s in the UK is the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024-2025. For the academic year 2024–2025, international students can enroll in master’s programs at the University. With the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, international students attending the University can study for free in the UK because the scholarships are fully funded.
Up to six fully financed scholarships will be given by the University of Oxford to international students who wish to study at a world-class institution in the United Kingdom and gain admission to Oxford. The Oxford University Pershing scholarship is completely funded and open to all students from any country.
In addition, there are no fees associated with applying for the scholarship. The full tuition cost and £15,609 for living expenses are both covered by this fully funded UK scholarship. The Pershing Square Foundation provides full scholarships each year to deserving 1+1 MBA candidates, covering both the master’s and MBA years.
The scholarship program will give students the opportunity to receive an education and mentoring from professionals at the top institutions in the UK. Additionally, they will have a fantastic opportunity to network internationally with many motivational individuals and groups connected to the Pershing Square Foundation community.
Lastly, Pershing Square Scholars will also have the opportunity to take part in numerous prestigious gatherings, seminars, and events. Therefore, don’t lose out on this chance to complete an MBA or master’s degree in the UK and submit your application for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships right away!
Available Scholarship Courses Offered at the Oxford University
|The Master of Public Policy (MPP)
MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice
Department of Computer Science
MSc in Advanced Computer Science
MSc in Education (Child Development and Education)
MSc in Education (Comparative and International Education)
MSc Education (Digital and Social Change)
MSc in Education (Higher Education)
MSc in Pharmacology
MSc in Comparative Social Policy
MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
MSc in Sociology
Faculty of History
MSc in Economic and Social History
Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL)
MSc Law and Finance (MLF)
MSt in Music (Composition)
MSc in Social Anthropology
MSc in Visual, Material, and Museum Anthropology
|MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management
MSc in Environmental Change and Management
MSc in Nature, Society, and Environmental Governance
MSc in Sustainability, Enterprise, and the Environment
MSc in Water Science, Policy, and Management.
MSc in African Studies.
MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies.
MSc in Japanese Studies.
MSc in Latin American Studies.
MSc in Modern South Asian Studies.
MSc in Russian and East European Studies.
MSt in Music (Performance)
MSt in Music (Musicology)
MSt in Comparative Literature and Critical Translation
MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine.
MSc in Migration Studies.
MSc in Social Data Science
MSc in Social Science of the Internet
Eligibility Criteria for the 2024 Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships
- Candidates must be able to speak English fluently.
- The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship 2024–2025 is available to students from all around the world who are studying abroad in the UK.
- Candidates must have exceptional academic records.
- Candidates must demonstrate leadership potential through their background and drive.
- They must also possess great moral character, dedication, and honesty.
- Candidates must intend to address social and cultural issues on a global scale.
- The applicants must be able to develop concepts for scalable and long-lasting solutions to these global problems.
- Candidates must clearly understand how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will help them achieve their goals.
- Approved education transcripts
- Recommendation letters
- Valid identity card
- Birth certificate
- Statement of Purpose
- A copy of your English competency exam
Benefits of the 2024 Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships
- The scholars will be covered for all tuition costs by the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship.
- The scholarship program would give recipients £17,668 to utilize toward their living expenses during their two years of study.
- A chance to study in the UK for free.
- The scholarship provides chances for global networking.
- Furthermore, the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship in the UK is a fantastic chance to study at the prestigious University of Oxford.
- A chance to participate in many international events and conferences.
How To Apply for Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships
- You must be considering the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024–2025 application process.
- Both courses must be applied for by applicants.
- Additionally, the scholarship essay must be uploaded in the ‘Funding’ area of the 1+1 MBA program application before the deadline.
- In no more than 500 words, applicants must address the following question: “How do you intend to change the world, and what does this tell us about you as a person.”
- To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must submit their applications before the deadline.
- You can start your application here.
- Applicants for the 1+1 MBA and the master’s program of their choice must submit their application before January 5, 2024, for consideration in the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships.
What GPA Do I Need to Get a Scholarship to Oxford?
A strong academic record is necessary. Most accomplished scholars often hold degrees with at least a first-class honor or its equivalent. For instance, a GPA of at least 3.7 on a scale of 4, keeping in mind that many Clarendon scholars earn better than this mark.
Does Oxford Offer Full Scholarships for International Students?
Oxford University provides both local and foreign students with full scholarships. International students can qualify for a variety of internal scholarships and honors. On the other hand, it might change based on your year, department, or program.
Individuals with a desire to impact the world through education have a great chance to do this by applying for this scholarship. Outstanding candidates from all around the world can enroll in the University of Oxford’s MBA and master’s programs thanks to the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship program.